September 25, 2008

Hi from the Time-Out Chair!

I am a wife.
I am a mom.
I am a daughter.
I am a sister.
I am a friend.
I am a blogger.

I am, quite frankly, kind of sick of doing what I "should".
Saying things the way I "should".
Leading by example.
And all that crap that comes with being a good wife and a good mother.

I miss the kinda raunchy girl-talk that I used to have with my girlfriends.
You know the talks I speak of....
you say whats on your mind,
giving NO thought to little ears listening in,
not a care of what others may think,
just letting it all hang out..
pretty or not.

In this blog, I will be speaking from my Time-Out Chair.
I can say what I want HOW I want!
I am NOT a role model here!
I am NOT teaching you anything.
I am NOT gonna bite my tongue.
Like it? Hate it? Whatever!
For Once....
I DON'T CARE!!

hehe... this should be fun!
Kick your shoes off and enjoy the ride!

1 comment:

missy said...

just found your blog...i like you. and i "get" you.